Zesty Fish Taco & Cucumber Coleslaw- Set
Regular price $36.95
This Recipe Inspired set includes:
- 100ml Sicilian Lemon Infused Olive Oil: Savor the bright flavors of sweet Sicilian lemons in this extra virgin olive oil for a delicate and refreshing taste.
- 100ml Cucumber White Balsamic Vinegar: Crisp, light, and refreshing! Enjoy the mouthwatering flavor of fresh cucumber paired in complete harmony with sweet but tangy white balsamic vinegar from Modena, Italy.
- Citrus Dill Sea Salt: The fresh, zesty flavors lemon and dill dominate this sea salt.
- Sweet Smoked Chili Rub: Discover the perfectly balanced, sweet, smokey, slightly spicy flavors of Brovelli's exclusive Sweet Smoked Chili Rub.
- Two Recipe Cards: Zesty Fish Tacos & Cucumber Slaw
- 8 Mini Tortillas
- 1.5 lb Tilapia (or any white fish)
- 5 Tbsp Sicilian Lemon Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Seasoning (Sweet Smoked Chili Rub
- 1 tsp Sea Salt (Citrus Dill- 1 cup cucumber slaw
- Cilantro, for garnishing
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- In a ziploc bag or bowl, combine fish, 3 tablespoons olive oil, seasoning, and salt. Let sit for up to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile follow the Cucumber Slaw recipe and make the slaw.
- Drizzle a fry pan with remaining 2 Tbsp olive oil and sauté fillets until cooked through. Fish should be flaky, but not tough. About 3 minutes per side.
- Assemble fish and slaw in a warmed tortilla.
- Finish with fresh cilantro and a drizzle of the lemon juice. Enjoy!
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1/4 cup Cucumber White Balsamic
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil (Sicilian Lemon )
- 1 tsp Sea Salt (Citrus Dill )
- 1/4 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 Small Red Cabbage
- 1/2 Small Green Cabbage
- 1 Carrot, shredded
- 1/2 English Cucumber, seeds removed and julienne cut
- Zest of 1/2 Lemon
- In a large bowl, whisk together the honey and vinegar. Drizzle in the olive oil while whisking. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove tough outer leaves and core from the cabbages. Thinly slice.
- Toss the cabbage, shredded carrot, cucumber, and lemon zest with the dressing. Toss to coat.
- Serve immediately as a salad, or store in the fridge overnight for a slaw that’s more pickled.
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.