Warm Bacon & Kale Salad with Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette - Recipe
Regular price $0.00
This salad is so colorful and delicious you will want to serve it for the holidays or as a main course all year long. The bacon sun dried tomato vinaigrette helps make all the flavors come alive.
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 20 minutes - Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 10-12 stalks Kale
- 5-7 Radishes, sliced thin
- 4 pieces Bacon, diced
- 2 Tbsp Sicilian Lemon Olive Oil
- 6-8 Sun Dried Tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 Apple, cored and diced
- 2 Tbsp White Balsamic or Roasted Garlic Balsamic
- 1/2 cup Almonds, chopped
...HIGHLIGHTED ITEMS SOLD @ BROVELLI
- Prepare the kale by removing the center stems and dicing the leaves finely then adding to a bowl. Add the radishes. Set aside.
- In a medium size skillet cook the bacon until crispy. Spoon the grease out of the pan.
- To the bacon, add the olive oil. Once hot, add the sun dried tomatoes and apples. Sauté for 2-3 minutes until warm.
- Add the vinegar and cook for another 2 minutes to reduce a bit.
- Pour the warm dressing over the kale and toss to coat. Garnish with chopped almonds
- Enjoy immediately or let it rest at room temperature for 30-60 minutes for the flavors to marinate.
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.