Vanilla Maple Chicken with Cranberry Orange Glaze - Recipe
Sweet vanilla and buttery maple combine to make the perfect baking olive oil. Don't forget to use this to add an elegant twist to savory dishes such as roasted chicken and root vegetables.
1/4 cup Cranberry Balsamic Vinegar
1 tsp. Mediterranean rub
1 tsp. Maple Orange Shaker
1 tbsp. Rosemary Salt
1 tbsp. Maple Orange Shaker
1 Tbsp Vanilla Maple Olive Oil
3 Sprigs Rosemary & Thyme
- Heat Oven to 450
- In saucepan combine all glaze ingredients over medium heat. let thicken for 5-7 minutes. set aside
- Pat chicken dry and season chicken with salt, shaler & olive oil.
- Stuff cavity with onion, orange, thyme & rosemary.
- Place on roasting rack for 20 min @ 450.
- Reduce heat to 350 and cok 20 minutes/ pound.
- Remove chicken and let rest
- Serve with favorite sides
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.