Tuscan Herb Croutons- Recipe
Regular price $0.01
Wanting to make your own Tuscan Herb Croutons that are bursting with flavor? Simply, take your bread cubes, drizzle with our Tuscan Herb Olive Oil and sprinkle with our Garlic & Herb or Parmesan Asiago Dipper.
Prep Time: 5 minutes - Cook Time: 10 minutes - Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 6 to 8 cups
- 1 Italian Baguette, cut into 1/4" cubes
- 1/4 cup Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Arrange the bread cubes on a baking pan and drizzle with olive oil and herbs. Gently toss to coat.
- Bake until golden in color and crispy but still slightly soft, about 10 minutes.