Truffle & Wild Rosemary Roasted Nuts- Recipe
Regular price $0.00
Truffle addicts beware…these things are addicting! So simple to make yet such a powerhouse of flavor. We have even been known to make up massive batches, package up in cute little jars, and give away as Christmas gifts.
Prep Time: 5 minutes - Cook Time: 10 minutes - Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1 cup Mixed Nuts, unsalted
- 1 tsp Black Truffle Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a ziploc bag, combine mixed nuts, olive oil and truffle salt. Shake to coat.
- Transfer nuts to the prepared baking sheet and spread into a single layer.
- Bake nuts in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Allow to cool before serving. Enjoy!
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.