Truffle & Wild Rosemary Roasted Nuts- Recipe
Regular price $0.00
Truffle addicts beware…these things are addicting! So simple to make yet such a powerhouse of flavor. We have even been known to make up massive batches, package up in cute little jars, and give away as Christmas gifts.
Prep Time: 5 minutes - Cook Time: 10 minutes - Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1 cup Mixed Nuts, unsalted
- 1 tsp Black Truffle Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a ziploc bag, combine mixed nuts, olive oil and truffle salt. Shake to coat.
- Transfer nuts to the prepared baking sheet and spread into a single layer.
- Bake nuts in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Allow to cool before serving. Enjoy!