Tomato Basil Bruschetta - Recipe
Regular price $0.01
One of the easiest, classiest, fresh dishes you can make with just a few simple ingredients. A favorite appetizer for any Italian meal or simply a meal in itself.
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 10 minutes - Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1 Baguette, sliced into ¼” thick pieces
- 1/3 cup Basil Genovese Olive Oil
- 4-6 Ripe Tomatoes, diced
- 5 Basil Leaves, chiffonade cut
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup Basil Genovese Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar (White Balsamic or Roasted White Balsamic)
- Fresh Ground Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Line a baking sheet with bread slices, drizzle with 1/4 c. Basil Genovese Olive Oil and bake until toasted, about 10 minutes.
- In a non-reactive bowl (glass or ceramic), combine tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, Basil Genovese Olive Oil, and Balsamic vinegar. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Spoon tomato mixture on individual toasts, distributing evenly. Enjoy!