Try this flavorful twist on chicken noodle soup. The Black Garlic Shiitake Rub takes chicken to another level with the perfect amount of savory goodness!
Prep Time: 30 minutes - Cook Time: 25 minutes - Total Time: 55 minutes
Yield: Serves 6 - 8 servings
1 can Coconut Milk
6 cups Chicken Stock
1 stalk Lemongrass, cut into 3" pieces and beaten to release the aroma
1" nub Fresh Ginger, peeled and minced
1/2 lb Ramen Noodles
1 Chicken Breast
1 TBSP Lime Fresco Sea Salt
1 TBSP Black Garlic Shiitake Rub
1 cup Mushrooms (Shiitake, if available)
1/4 cup Cherry Tomatoes
1/2 bunch Cilantro
1. Add coconut milk, chicken stock, lemongrass and ginger to a medium size stockpot. Heat over medium heat for 30 minutes to infuse the broth.
2. Meanwhile, cube the chicken into smaller 1/4 - 1/2" pieces. Season with lime sea salt and black garlic shiitake rub. Toss to coat.
3. Next, chop the veggies (mushrooms, tomatoes, cilantro, lime, jalapeño) keeping in separate piles.
4. Once the broth is infused, remove the lemongrass stalks. Add the raw chicken, and mushrooms. Allow to cook until chicken is no longer pink.
5. Add the noodles and cook until tender, about 3 - 4 minutes.
6. Spoon into individual bowls. Garnish with tomatoes, cilantro, a wedge of lime and jalapeño slices.
ALL HIGHLIGHTED ITEMS AVAILABLE @ BROVELLI OILS VINEGARS & GIFTS