Strawberry, Avocado Kale Salad- Recipe
Regular price $0.00
A favorite addition to salads, the strawberry balsamic vinegar in this recipes brings out the true flavors of the green, earthy kale and avocado. A must try recipe for summer and for kale lovers (or even those that don't love it).
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 0 minutes - Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2-4 People
- 3 Tbsp Strawberry Balsamic
- 4 stalks lacinato or 8 oz. Baby Kale
- 1 cup Strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/2 English Cucumber, seeds removed and diced
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds
- Make the dressing by whisking together the Strawberry Balsamic, olive oil and sea salt. Set aside.
- Wash the kale. Remove the ribs and discard. Dice the tender leaves into small pieces. Place in a large bowl that has a lid.
- Pour the dressing atop the kale and place the lid on the container. Shake to coat evenly. Arrange the dressed greens on a serving platter.
- Top the kale with the strawberries, cucumber, avocado and sunflower seeds. Enjoy!
* ALL HIGHLIGHTED ITEMS AVAILABLE @ BROVELLI OILS, VINEGARS & GIFTS
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.