Spring Salad with Tuscan Herb Vinaigrette - Recipe
Regular price $0.00
A refreshing salad tossed with greens, apples, pecans, goat cheese, and a lavender vinaigrette dressing.
Prep Time: 20 minutes - Cook Time: 0 minutes - Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 – 6 People
- 1/2 tsp Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 4 cups Mixed Greens
- 1 Apple. cored and sliced thin
- 1/4 cup Pecans
- 1/4 cup Goat Cheese, crumbled
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together the mustard and vinegar. While whisking, slowly drizzle in the olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss the greens, apples, pecans, and goat cheese with the dressing. Enjoy!
- Optional: garnish with French Herb De Provence for a hint of color.
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.