Spinach Walnut Berry Salad -Recipe
Regular price $0.00
Spinach salad with blueberries, strawberries, feta, walnuts and a homemade raspberry walnut vinaigrette. Totally crave-able!
Prep Time: 20 minutes - Cook Time: 0 minutes - Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4-6 People
- 4 cups Spinach
- 2 cups Berries (Blueberries & Strawberries)
- 1/2 cup Walnuts
- 1/4 cup Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Roasted Walnut Oil
- 1/4 cup Vinegar (Sweet Raspberry)
- 2 tsp Honey
- On a platter arrange spinach, berries, walnuts, and blue cheese.
- Whisk walnut oil, vinegar, honey, and sea salt together for the dressing.
- Drizzle over salad. Enjoy!