Spiced Zabaglione (Custard) With Berries- Recipe
Regular price $0.00
The Italians nailed it with this easy to make, classic custard dessert; but, we took it to the next level with the simple addition of our Sugar shakers. Great because it can be made early and chilled or made quickly and served fresh. A favorite for last minute desserts and amazing during any season!
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 8 minutes - Total Time: 18 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 8 Large Egg Yolks at room temperature
- 3/4 cup Sweet Marsala Wine
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Cinnamon Sugar shaker
- 1 cup Heavy Cream, whipped with soft peaks
- 2 cups Fresh Berries
- Put the egg yolks, Marsala, sugar, and Dipper into a large stainless steel bowl. Set the bowl over a large saucepan filled with 1 inch of simmering water (homemade double boiler).
- Whisk the egg yolk mixture until it is hot and the mixture forms a ribbon texture when the whisk is lifted, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and whisk to cool slightly. Once cooled, fold in whipping cream to cold mixture.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve over fruit. Finish with a sprinkle of Vanilla Bean Sea Salt and a garnish of fruit. Enjoy!