Sparkling Fig Balsamic Lemonade - Recipe
Regular price $0.00
Enjoy the flavor depth of high quality, sweet balsamic paired in perfect harmony with fresh lemonade. Not only does it look beautiful but it takes your taste buds on an adventure!
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 5 minutes - Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 ½ gallons
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 cups Water
- 1 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 gallon Soda Water or White Wine
- 1 Tbsp (per glass) Harvest Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- In a saucepan combine sugar and water. Heat until sugar is melted to make a simple syrup.
- In a large pitcher combine the simple syrup mixture and lemon juice. Stir to combine.
- Top with soda water.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of Fig Balsamic in the bottom of a glass. Add ice and pour sparkling lemonade over ice. Stir gently and serve with a garnish of lemon!
...* Highlighted items available in-store