Sheet pan Sausage & Peppers - Recipe
Regular price $0.00
Italian Sausage and Peppers in the Oven. An easy, healthy recipe! Use these sausage and peppers to top sandwiches, in pasta, or over rice, on on their own.
- 1- 12 ounce package precooked Italian chicken or turkey sausage — , cut into 1/2-inch rounds (I used spicy Italian chicken sausage)
- 1 medium red bell pepper — sliced into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper — sliced into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 small yellow onion — sliced into 1/4-inch strips
- 3 tbsp.( PizzaOlio Olive Oil or Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil)
- 2 tsp.(Reserva Sherry vinegar or Sriracha Balsamic )
- 2 garlic cloves — minced (about 2 teaspoons)
- 1/2 tsp.( Roasted Garlic Sea Salt or Sriracha Sea Salt )
- 1-2 tsp. Mediterranean Herb Blend
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh grated black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Miscuglio Herb Blend — plus additional to taste
- Optional — for serving: thinly sliced fresh basil, chopped fresh parsley, freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. For easy clean up, line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place the cut sausage, bell peppers, and onions in the center of the pan. Drizzle with the olive oil and red wine vinegar, then sprinkle with the garlic, salt, basil, oregano, black pepper, and red pepper flakes. Toss to combine, then arrange in a single layer. Bake for 25-35 minutes, until the peppers are as tender as you like, tossing once halfway through. Remove from the oven and serve hot.
- * ALL HIGHLIGHTED ITEMS AVAILABLE @ BROVELLI OILS VINEGARS & GIFTS
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.