Steak Gyros - Recipe
Who doesn’t love a good gyro? A mix of savory meat, tangy tzatziki, and fresh veggies this is the recipe for the perfect meal. Prep the components ahead of time to whip together a fresh sandwich everyday and you’ll be the talk of the lunch room!
...Prep Time: 60 minutes - Cook Time: 15 minutes - Total Time: 75 minutes
- Combine steak, olive oil, vinegar, tzatziki, and salt in a bowl or ziploc bag.
Marinate for 1 hour or up to 12 hours.
- Heat a saute pan over medium high heat. Add 2 tsp olive oil and cook steak
to desired doneness; 3-4 minutes per side for medium rare. Let steak rest for 10 minutes then thinly slice.
- Warm pitas by wrapping in tin foil then placing them in a 350F oven for 8-10
- Make a tzatziki dip by combining the yogurt, sea salt, tzatziki seasoning, and feta cheese.
- Assemble by spreading 1 tbsp of tzatziki dip on pita, then adding steak slices, a spoonful of tomatoes, onion, and a small handful of spinach.
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.