Piri Piri Chicken Poppers- Recipe
6-8 Chicken Tenders
1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
2 Tbsp Piri Piri Seasoning
2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
1 cup Greek Yogurt
2 Tbsp Lime Juice
1 Tbsp Cilantro
1 tsp Lime Fresco Sea Salt
2 Tbsp Tahitian Lime EVOO
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Evenly coat a baking sheet with the avocado oil.
3. Season each tender with the panko, Piri Piri seasoning, and a pinch of Lime sea salt. Spread evenly onto the baking sheet.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping the tenders over after 10 minutes.
5. Whisk together the Greek yogurt, lime juice, cilantro, Lime sea salt, and Lime Olive Oil.
6. Serve the tenders along side the sauce.
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.