Italian Vodka Cream Sauce Pasta- Meal Kit
Regular price $29.00
- 100 ml Caramelized Garlic Infused Olive Oil: A must have for all garlic lovers! Take pleasure in the smooth but robust flavor of slowly roasted, sweet garlic that combines beautifully with this high quality extra virgin olive oil.
- Sweet Smoked Chili Rub: Discover the perfectly balanced, sweet, smokey, slightly spicy flavors of Brovelli's exclusive Sweet Smoked Chili Rub.
- Roasted Garlic Sea Salt: Each crystal of this savory sea salt is infused with real garlic, creating a "tres gourmet" version of traditional garlic salt.
- Italian Bow tie Pasta
- Recipe Card: Pasta with Vodka Cream Sauce
- 1 Pasta Rock
- 1 lb Italian Pasta
- 1/2 Onion, minced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 Tbsp Sweet Smoked Chili Rub
- 1 (28 oz) can Diced Tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Vodka
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- Parsley, for garnish
- Grated Pecorino Romano or Parmesan Cheese, for serving
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, add a pasta rock for 2 minutes to salt your water then remove. Add pasta and cook until al dente, about 2 minutes short of package directions. Drain the pasta and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally until onions are softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add sweet smoked chili rub, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in tomatoes and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add vodka and simmer briskly on medium-high heat until alcohol flavor is cooked off, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Stir in cream and cook until hot, about 1 minute.
- Add cooked pasta and toss over medium heat until pasta absorbs some of the sauce, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in parsley and adjust seasoning to your taste with sea salt. Divide among pasta bowls and serve immediately, finishing with the grated cheese.
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.