Italian Vodka Cream Sauce Pasta- Meal Kit
Regular price $35.85
- 100 ml Caramelized Garlic Infused Olive Oil: A must have for all garlic lovers! Take pleasure in the smooth but robust flavor of slowly roasted, sweet garlic that combines beautifully with this high quality extra virgin olive oil.
- Sweet Smoked Chili Rub: Discover the perfectly balanced, sweet, smokey, slightly spicy flavors of Brovelli's exclusive Sweet Smoked Chili Rub.
- Roasted Garlic Sea Salt: Each crystal of this savory sea salt is infused with real garlic, creating a "tres gourmet" version of traditional garlic salt.
- Recipe Card: Pasta with Vodka Cream Sauce
- 1 Pasta Rock
- 1 lb Italian Pasta
- 1/2 Onion, minced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 Tbsp Sweet Smoked Chili Rub
- 1 (28 oz) can Diced Tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Vodka
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- Parsley, for garnish
- Grated Pecorino Romano or Parmesan Cheese, for serving
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, add a pasta rock for 2 minutes to salt your water then remove. Add pasta and cook until al dente, about 2 minutes short of package directions. Drain the pasta and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally until onions are softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add sweet smoked chili rub, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in tomatoes and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add vodka and simmer briskly on medium-high heat until alcohol flavor is cooked off, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Stir in cream and cook until hot, about 1 minute.
- Add cooked pasta and toss over medium heat until pasta absorbs some of the sauce, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in parsley and adjust seasoning to your taste with sea salt. Divide among pasta bowls and serve immediately, finishing with the grated cheese.