Mocktail Sangria - recipe
White wine, rum, watermelon, citrus juices, cherries, and honey simple syrup. Not sure it gets better than this, we've really outdone ourselves with this one!
I do love our red sangria recipe, but this crisp, fruity white sangria is a perfect recipe for those friend or family gatherings, BBQs, or any Summer, Spring or Fall get together! Bring this to your next shindig and EVERYONE will love you!
You can really mix up the fruit juices and fruits you put into this White Sangria, make it with your personal favorites or use fruits you already have on hand. That's what I love most about this recipe, it's super versatile and always delicious!
How to make it - Serves 4
- Assorted Fruits, Sliced (I used a lime, a lemon, half of an orange, a peach and a handful of cherries)
- 1/2 Cup Honey Simple Syrup
- 1/3 Cup Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice (about 2 limes)
- 1/3 Cup Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice (about 1 large orange)
- 1/3 Cup Pure Pomegranate Juice
- Sparkling Water (optional), we like San Pellegrino
- Lime Wedge, Lemon Wedge and Fresh Mint for Garnish
Slice fruit and place in a pitcher. Cover the sliced fruit with honey syrup and fresh juices and stir. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours. Fill stemless wine glasses, small mason jars, or any fun glasses you have with ice, stir the sangria mix and pour. Add a few of the sliced fruit pieces to each glass. Option to top off each glass with a few splashes of sparkling water for a sparkling wine taste. Garnish with lime and lemon slices and a sprig of fresh mint. Enjoy!
* HIGHLIGHTED ITEMS @ BROVELLI OILS, VINEGARS & GIFTS
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.