Mexican Chimichurri Shrimp Tacos- Recipe
Let the fiesta begin with these flavorful shrimp tacos! The Chimichurri we created has such a bright spicy flavor from the Jalapeno Lime Balsamic Vinegar and the Fiesta Spice Olive Oil - you'll want to keep this recipe in your regular rotation!
For the Chimichurri:
1/4 cup Fiesta Spice Infused Oil
1 bunch Cilantro leaves (1/2 cup)
2 TBSP Sweet Smoked Chili Rub
1 tsp Lime Fresco Sea Salt
1 lb Raw Shrimp, peeled & deveined
12 Corn Tortillas
1/4 head purple cabbage, shredded
Queso Fresco crumbled
- Heat a grill to medium high heat.
- In a blender or food processor pulse the vinegar, oil, cilantro, rub and sea salt into a chunky sauce.
- Pour 1/2 the marinade over the shrimp and let rest for at least 30 minutes.
- Skewer the shrimp on sticks and grill over medium heat for 3-4 minutes per side.
- In the tortillas arrange the grilled shrimp, purple cabbage and queso fresco. Serve with extra sauce as desired. Enjoy!
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.