Maple Pecan Poached Pears - Recipe
Regular price $0.00
This dessert is a refreshing relief from the often heavy sweets of the cool fall months. Nutty maple pecans paired with the light and sweet flavor of this spiced poached pear makes this dessert the perfect end to your next meal.
Prep Time: 5 minutes - Cook Time: 15 minutes - Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 3-6 servings
- 3 Pears
- 4-5 cups Apple Juice
- 2 Tbsp Maple Orange Shaker
- 1 cup Pecans
- 1/2 c Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Bean Sea Salt
- Drizzle with Cranberry Spice Balsamic Vinegar
- Cut pears in half lengthwise and use a spoon to scoop out seeds.
- In a wide saucepan or braising pan, bring apple juice and Maple Orange Shaker to a low simmer. Add pears halves, cut side down, making sure the apple juice covered the majority of the pears. Cook until fork tender.
- In a small saute pan, toast nuts over medium heat until they are fragrant about 40- minutes making sure they do not burn. Add maple syrup and stir to combine. Cook until syrup has thickened slightly, about 2-3 minutes.
- Plate pears finishing with a scoop of maple pecans. Top with a drizzle of Cranberry Spice Balsamic and Vanilla Bean Sea Salt.
* HIGHLIGHTED ITEMS @ BROVELLI OILS, VINEGARS & GIFTS