Jerk Marinade -Kit
Marinades are as easy as 3, 2, 1...
Chicken does not have to be boring. Follow these quick recipes and you'll be amazed how delicious your next dinner will be!
1. Butterfly your chicken breast or pound with mallet for even cooking.
2. Place chicken in a bowl or disposable ziplock for easy clean up.
3. Let marinade at least 30 minutes and up to 6 hours.
BBQ Chicken Marinade Kit:
- Roasted Shallot Olive Oil : (3 Tbsps) Make this your secret weapon in the kitchen to cut down on prep time but add exceptional flavor to your meals. Roasted Shallot oil adds an intense irresistible savory flavor to everything from Vietnamese salads to American roasted potatoes.
- Black Garlic Tamari Balsamic : (2 Tbsps) This Black Garlic Tamari Soy Balsamic Vinegar will add depth and flavor unlike any soy sauce product. The fermented Black Garlic adds a savory element that is not often found in other ways. Earthy aromas of fermented soy beans and back garlic combine to create this exquisite vinegar. Perfect for finishing a dish or as a stand alone ingredient.
- Jamaican Jerk Spice: (1 Tbsp) The history of the word “Jerk” has as many stories as it does spices but one thing that is for certain is the origin taking roots in Jamaica. The sweet, spicy aroma of this dynamic spice blend is a traditional Jamaican seasoning when smoking or grilling.