Italian Pasta Salad with Traditional Vinaigrette - Recipe
Regular price $0.00
A refreshing pasta salad using Frantoia Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Wild Garlic Herb Seasoning mixed with fresh veggies, salami and pecorino cheese.
Prep Time: 30 minutes - Cook Time: 0 minutes - Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4-6 People
- 1 Salt Rock
- 1/2 lb Italian Pasta
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1 tsp Herb Seasoning (Wild Garlic)
- 2 Tbsp Vinegar (White Balsamic)
- 2 Tbsp Frantoia Italian Olive Oil
- 1 cup Broccoli
- 2 Carrots
- 1/4 lb Salami
- 1/4 cup Pecorino Cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, add a pasta rock for 2 minutes to salt your water then remove. Add pasta and cook until al dente, about 2 minutes short of package directions. Drain the pasta and set aside.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the mustard, herb seasoning blend and vinegar in a small-medium sized bowl. While whisking, slowly drizzle in the olive oil.
- Cube into bite size pieces the broccoli, carrots, salami, and pecorino cheese. Toss the meat and veggies with the cooked pasta and dressing.
- Enjoy this salad right away or give it a chance to marinate by making it a few hours in advance.