Honey Balsamic Berry Parfait- recipe
Taking the time to blend berries and stack in delicious layers is like squeezing fresh citrus fruits for a indulgent Parafait.
How perfect and guilt free to have as a breakfast treat or snack.
I love how versatile our honey balsamic is, not only does it make a delicious cocktail mixer, but it can be used in parfaits, meat, shrimp and vegetable marinades, dressings, smoothies, stir-frys, and the list goes on and on.
How to Make It:
The key to this recipe is the fruit sauce! You want to use semi-defrosted berries (leave them out on your counter for 20 minutes) so they are partially defrosted, a little liquid but frozen enough to leave a crunch when you eat it.
- 1/2 Cup of Semi-defrosted (see *note above) Mixed Berries (blackberries, blueberries, sliced strawberries and/or raspberries)
- 2 Tsp Honey Simple Syrup
- 3/4 Tsp Meyer Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
Add above ingredients to a blender and blend until sauce is mixed, leaving some liquid and some fruit chunks.
- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt (or coconut yogurt for dairy free)
- 1/3 Cup Granola
- 1/3 Cup Fresh Berries (blackberries, blueberries, sliced strawberries and/or raspberries)
- Add the Greek (or coconut) yogurt to a parfait dish, pour fruit sauce over the yogurt, pour granola over the sauce and add the fresh berries on top. Grab a spoon and dig in!
* HIGHLIGHTED ITEMS @ BROVELLI OILS, VINEGARS & GIFTS
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.