Homemade Olive Oil Granola- Recipe
Regular price $0.00
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 45 minutes
TOTAL TIME 55 minutes
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup Nuts, of choice
- 1 cup raw Seeds, of choice
- 1 cup unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin Fruit Infused Olive oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Fruit Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup white or brown sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean or Lime Fresco Sea Salt
- Optional add-ins: diced dried apricot, dried cherries or cranberries, golden raisins.
- Heat oven to 300 degrees, with oven rack placed in the middle of the oven. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper
- Layer the ingredients in a large bowl in the order listed (except for dried fruit). Stir to mix, working from the bottom of the bowl, until everything is evenly coated.
- Spread the granola mixture on the sheet in one even layer. Bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes, until the granola looks golden and toasted.
- Let the pan cool. If you prefer chunky granola, leave to cool completely before stirring. Otherwise, stir the granola as it cools so prevent clumping.
- Mix in dried fruit if using, and transfer to a sealed container. Keeps for 2 weeks.
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.