Hasselback Potatoes- Recipe
This recipe for hasselback potatoes produces creamy-on-the-inside and perfectly crispy-on-the-outside results every time. The creamy fondant sauce will have you begging for one more bite…or potato.
1 pound of Yukon potatoes, skin on
2 TBSP of Caramelized Garlic EVOO
1 tsp Roasted Garlic Sea Salt
1 Sprig of Rosemary
1 Sprig of Thyme
¾ Cup of Heavy Cream
2 TBSP Tomato Paste
One whole garlic, cut in have skin on
3 TBSP Parmesan Asiago Dipper
½ cup of Parmesan cheese – grated
2 TBSP Black Truffle EVOO
1+ tsp Black Truffle Sea Salt
Fresh Ground Pepper
1.. Preheat to 400 F.
2. Cut deep incision across each potatoes about ¾ of the way through about 1/8 apart.
3. Heat garlic oil in a deep skillet like a dutch oven and saute potatoes over medium heat, 3 min per
side. Add herbs, garlic sea salt & pepper and roast in the oven for 40 min.
4. In a small saucepan, heat cream, tomato paste, garlic, dipper and ½ Parmesan cheese, heat until
reduced about a third.
5. Pour the cream around the potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for about 10 min, or until
6. Drizzle with truffle oil & top with truffle sea salt & enjoy!
TED ITEMS AVAILABLE @ BROVELLI OILS VINEGARS & GIFTS
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.