Grilled & Spiked Lemonade- Recipe
Regular price $0.00
Take your summer lemonade to the next level with this simple twist on a classic recipe. Great as a cocktail mixer with your favorite spirit!
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 5 minutes - Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 3-4 servings
- 2 tbsp. Sugar & Spice Dipper
- 8 Lemons, halved
- 3/4 Cup Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
-1/4 Cup Soda Water
- 3/4 Cup White Wine
- Grilled Lemon Slices for garnish
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle sugar & spice dipper on a plate. Dip each halved lemon into the dipper, coating the cut end.
- Put each lemon on grill cut side down, and grill for 5 minutes until browned.
- Meanwhile, in a pitcher stir together the simple syrup* and soda water. Pour into individual glasses and garnish with the grilled lemon slices.
- Then let cool and enjoy!
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.