Sugar & Spice Baked Brie - Recipe
Regular price $0.00
So easy and incredible! A delicious appetizer & dessert with just three simple ingredients, making it perfect for your next dinner party.
Prep Time: 5 minutes - Cook Time: 10 minutes - Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: Serves 6 - 8 as appetizer
- 1 Wheel of Brie
- 3 Tbsp Sugar & Spice Dipper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut rind off the top of Brie wheel and place in Brie Baker.
- Sprinkle with Sugar & Spice.
- Bake for 7 – 10 minutes until gooey and melted.
- Finish with your favorite sweet spread and serve with crackers or baguette slices.
* ALL HIGHLIGHTED ITEMS @ BROVELLI OILS, VINEGARS & GIFTS
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.