Garlic & Lemon Greek Roasted Turkey - Recipe
Regular price $0.00
You can feel confident this gravy recipe will be enjoyed on more than just the turkey. Enjoy on mashed potatoes, stuffing and so much more. It’s that good!
Prep Time: 20 minutes - Cook Time: 5 minutes - Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 1/2 cup Chicken, Beef & Turkey Drippings
- 2 Tbsp Sweet Cream Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 Tbsp Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 2-3 cup Chicken, Beef,Turkey or Vegetable Stock
-1/2 cup of Wine
- Add Olive Oil with the flour and whisk to create a smooth paste.
- Spoon the turkey drippings into a saucepan and heat.
- Add the Dark Balsamic Vinegar,Wine and stir.
- Add stock, ½ cup at a time, whisking until you have the perfect consistency.
- Drizzle over warm turkey or potatoes. Enjoy!
...HIGHLIGHTED ITEMS SOLD @ BROVELLI
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.