Fig Crostini with Prosciutto & Creamy Goat Cheese- Recipe
Regular price $0.00
An immediate crowd pleaser that will wow your guests with it's elegance, these bites are one of the easiest, classiest, fresh dishes you can make - all with just a few simple ingredients.
Prep Time: 20 minutes - Cook Time: 0 minutes - Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 1/2 Cup Mascarpone Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Goat Cheese
- 1 Baguette, sliced into ¼” thick slices
- 1/2 lb Prosciutto, sliced thin
- 1/2 Cup Arugula
- 4-6 fresh Figs, sliced into ¼” thick slices
- 3-4 Tbsp Harvest Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- Allow the cheeses to sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes to warm up slightly. Place in a bowl together and with a beater, whip together until well combined.
- Spoon the goat cheese mixture on the sliced baguette pieces.
- Atop the slices, arrange the prosciutto, arugula and sliced fig.
- Drizzle with Harvest Fig Balsamic Vinegar and enjoy.
**Note: If figs are not available, substitute peaches, raspberries or apples.
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.