Dipped Lemon Garlic Buttermilk Chicken- Recipe
Regular price $0.00
Are you looking for the taste of fried chicken without the grease? By cooking on the grill, this recipe has all the finger lick’n goodness for your next BBQ.
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 40 minutes - Total Time: 55 minutes
Yield: 6-8 Servings
- 2 lbs bone-in Chicken
- 3/4 cup Lemon Garlic Finishing Sauce
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Applewood Smoked Sea Salt
- Marinate chicken in lemon garlic finishing sauce for 7-8 hours or overnight.
- When ready to grill, preheat grill to 300 degrees.
- While preheating, create a breading station with one bowl of buttermilk and one bowl of flour mixed with pepper and applewood smoked sea salt.
- Dip chicken first into the buttermilk then coat with flour mixture and set aside. Repeat this dipping process with the remaining chicken.
- Grill chicken for 20 minutes per side.
- Serve with coleslaw and drop biscuits!
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.