Dipped Lemon Garlic Chicken- Recipe
Regular price $0.00
Are you looking for the taste of fried chicken without the grease? By cooking on the grill, this recipe has all the finger lick’n goodness for your next BBQ.
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 40 minutes - Total Time: 55 minutes
Yield: 6-8 Servings
- 2 lbs bone-in Chicken
- 1/2 cup Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil or Sweet Cream Butter Olive Oil
- 1/2 CUP Meyer Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup Buttermilk (regular milk will do)
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Apple-wood Smoked Sea Salt
- Marinate chicken in lemon Olive Oil, & Lemon Balsamic for 20 minutes.
- When ready to grill, preheat grill to 300 degrees.
- While preheating, create a breading station with one bowl of buttermilk and one bowl of flour mixed with pepper and apple -wood smoked sea salt.
- Dip chicken first into the buttermilk then coat with flour mixture and set aside. Repeat this dipping process with the remaining chicken.
- Grill chicken for 20 minutes per side.
- Serve with coleslaw and drop biscuits!
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.