Curry Marinade -Kit
Dinner does not have to be boring. Follow these quick recipes and you'll be amazed how delicious your next dinner will be!
1. Butterfly your Meat / Fish or pound with mallet for even cooking.
2. Place Meat / Fish in a bowl or disposable ziplock for easy clean up.
3. Let marinade at least 30 minutes and up to 6 hours.
Curry Marinade Kit:pantry
- Tahitian Lime Infused Olive Oil 100ml: (3 Tbsps) Savor the delicate, sparkling flavor of zesty limes in this premium quality, slightly sweet extra virgin olive with a gentle, peppery finish.
- Spicy Sriracha Balsamic Vinegar 100ml: (2 Tbsps) This amazingly addicting sweet and spicy white vinegar is made with balsamic vinegar of Modena and blended with real chilis to create a beautifully balanced masterpiece.
- Indian Garam Masala Spice: (2 tsp) Originating in Northern India where the winters are cold, Garam Masala directly translates into “hot mixture” referring to the spices ability to “heat” the body. A staple in every Indian kitchen, this spice blend adds depth to everything from meats and soups to eggs and veggies.
- Thai Ginger Sea Salt: (1 tsp) A delicious flavor burst of fresh juicy ginger, finished with the clean taste of sea salt. Perfect for seasoning tuna, green beans, Asian noodle dishes and desserts.
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.