Curry Marinade -Kit
Dinner does not have to be boring. Follow these quick recipes and you'll be amazed how delicious your next dinner will be!
1. Butterfly your Meat / Fish or pound with mallet for even cooking.
2. Place Meat / Fish in a bowl or disposable ziplock for easy clean up.
3. Let marinade at least 30 minutes and up to 6 hours.
Curry Marinade Kit:pantry
- Tahitian Lime Infused Olive Oil 100ml: (3 Tbsps) Savor the delicate, sparkling flavor of zesty limes in this premium quality, slightly sweet extra virgin olive with a gentle, peppery finish.
- Spicy Sriracha Balsamic Vinegar 100ml: (2 Tbsps) This amazingly addicting sweet and spicy white vinegar is made with balsamic vinegar of Modena and blended with real chilis to create a beautifully balanced masterpiece.
- Indian Garam Masala Spice: (2 tsp) Originating in Northern India where the winters are cold, Garam Masala directly translates into “hot mixture” referring to the spices ability to “heat” the body. A staple in every Indian kitchen, this spice blend adds depth to everything from meats and soups to eggs and veggies.
- Thai Ginger Sea Salt: (1 tsp) A delicious flavor burst of fresh juicy ginger, finished with the clean taste of sea salt. Perfect for seasoning tuna, green beans, Asian noodle dishes and desserts.