Cumin Maple Pecans- Recipe
Regular price $0.00
With only three ingredients, you can spice up pecans to put on salads or eat as a healthy snack.
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 10 minutes - Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 2-4 servings
- 1 cup Pecans Halves
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup or Simple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Spice Sea Salt
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add the pecans to a small sauté pan over medium heat. Cook until they are slightly toasted and fragrant, tossing to prevent burning, about 5 minutes.
- Drizzle the maple syrup evenly over the pecans and stir to prevent burning, cooking another 3-4 minutes, until the liquid has evaporated and the syrup has caramelized.
- Spread the nuts on piece of parchment paper, separating as much as possible and quickly sprinkle with salt. Cool completely and enjoy as a snack or on top of your favorite salad.
* ALL HIGHLIGHTED ITEMS AVAILABLE IN STORE OR ONLINE *
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.