Creamy Bacon & Broccoli Salad- Recipe
Regular price $0.00
A healthier twist on one of Grandma's classics. If you have never tried bacon and broccoli together you've been missing out! Use Bacon Infused Olive Oil instead of mayonnaise and you have just made it healthier and tastier. This dish is great immediately or after a few hours in the refrigerator making it perfect for taking on the go or making ahead for a big dinner party.
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 10 minutes - Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1/4 lb Bacon
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Peppered Bacon Olive Oil
- 2 heads Broccoli, cut bite-sized
- 1/2 cup Golden Raisins
- 1/2 cup Almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, diced
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels and crumble or chop. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk yogurt, honey, olive oil, and vinegar until smooth.
- Add bacon, broccoli, raisins, almonds and onion and toss. Season with salt to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.