Salt & Vinegar Potato Salad- Recipe
Regular price $0.00
This incredibly delicious Salt & Vinegar Potato Salad is a combination of Prosecco Whole Grain Mustard, vinegar, oil, bacon and chives.
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 20 minutes - Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4-6 People
- 2 slices thick-cut Bacon, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Prosecco Whole Grain Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Spanish Reserva Sherry Vinegar
- 1 Pasta Rock
- 2 lb Baby Potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- 1/4 cup Chives, chopped
- Add the bacon to a skillet over medium heat; cook until crispy and browned. Transfer the bacon to a paper towel to drain.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegar and oil. Add the bacon.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, add a Pasta Rock for 2 minutes to salt your water and remove. Add the potatoes and cook until fork tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and immediately toss with the dressing and half of the chives. Transfer to a platter and scatter the remaining snipped chives on top. Serve warm, at room temperature, or cold.
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.