Salt & Vinegar Potato Salad- Recipe
Regular price $0.00
This incredibly delicious Salt & Vinegar Potato Salad is a combination of Prosecco Whole Grain Mustard, vinegar, oil, bacon and chives.
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 20 minutes - Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4-6 People
- 2 slices thick-cut Bacon, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Prosecco Whole Grain Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Spanish Reserva Sherry Vinegar
- 1 Pasta Rock
- 2 lb Baby Potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- 1/4 cup Chives, chopped
- Add the bacon to a skillet over medium heat; cook until crispy and browned. Transfer the bacon to a paper towel to drain.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegar and oil. Add the bacon.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, add a Pasta Rock for 2 minutes to salt your water and remove. Add the potatoes and cook until fork tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and immediately toss with the dressing and half of the chives. Transfer to a platter and scatter the remaining snipped chives on top. Serve warm, at room temperature, or cold.