Cinnamon Vanilla Graham Cracker for Smores -Meal Kit
Graham crackers are an essential part of a good campfire and homemade ones are easier to make than you think! This dough comes together in about 15 minutes in a stand mixer. Made without butter, the Vanilla Maple Infused Olive Oil gives a rich flavor profile and pairs wonderfully with our Cinnamon Vanilla Sugar Shaker. Sit down, relax, and enjoy your s’more!
This recipe kit includes:
- 250ml Vanilla Maple Infused Olive Oil: Sweet vanilla and buttery maple combine to make the perfect baking olive oil. Don't forget to use this to add an elegant twist to savory dishes such as roasted chicken and root vegetables.
- Vanilla Bean Sea Salt: Genuine bourbon vanilla beans are mixed with delicate hand harvested sea salt. Use this salt to accentuate sweet desserts, vegetables, chicken, and fish dishes.
- Cinnamon Vanilla Sugar Shaker: Known as "Christmas in a Jar," this shaker contains all your sweet baking spices: cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, cloves, and ginger. The demerara sugar has a larger crystal, so it's great for finishing baked goods - making you look like a pro in the kitchen.
4. Place the dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper and roll out into a thin sheet.
5. Cut into 2" squares and arrange on the baking sheet.
6. Use a fork to poke with holes, brush with milk, and sprinkle with a dusting more of Cinnamon Vanilla Sugar Shaker.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cool and enjoy! Store in an airtight container to save.