Chick Pea Flat Bread- Recipe
Regular price $0.00
Using chickpea flour, can be made as a crepe or tortilla with various flavor additions. It is naturally gluten-free and grain-free and can easily be used as flatbread or pizza base. Chickpea flour is an amazingly versatile and worldly ingredient!
- 1-1/2 cup Chick pea flour
- 1/ 4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt Australian Flake
- 1 Tbsp Ras eL Hanout
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- In a large mixing bowl, mix wet ingredients
- Add in separate bowl combine CP flour, baking soda, sea salt,
- Mix just until combined.
- On a griddle cook as a crepe, tortilla or whatever your usage may be.
- Place in a serving bowl and finish with a sprinkle of sea salt