Twice Baked Avocado & Cheese Potato- Recipe
Regular price $0.00
Bursting with flavor, these twice stuffed avocado skins are fresh and easy for any day of the week. Get your fork ready after topping with manchego cheese and bacon.
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 45 minutes - Total Time: 60 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 8 Yukon Golden Potatoes, halved
- 2 Avocados, halved
- 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese, grated plus more for topping
- 1 Tbsp Smokey Bacon Sea Salt
- 2 pieces Bacon, crispy and crumbled
- In a large pot, add enough water to cover potatoes. Bring water to a boil and add potatoes. Boil for 20 minutes or until fork tender.
- Once potatoes are done, cut each potato in half once more. Brush both the potatoes and the halved avocados with avocado oil. Bake at 350 degrees on a foil lined baking sheet for 5-7 minutes, until golden brown.
- Using a hand mixer or potato masher, mash baked potatoes in a large bowl. Scoop avocado flesh into mashed potatoes and stir to combine, being careful not to break the avocado skins.
- Add milk, Manchego cheese and bacon sea salt and mix thoroughly. Carefully scoop mixture back into avocado skins.
- Top with additional Manchego cheese, bacon crumbles, and a pinch of bacon sea salt.
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.