Blue Cheese Wedge with Bacon Salad- Recipe
Regular price $0.00
Such a classic! Simple yet tasty Blue Cheese Dressing with a Classic Wedge Salad can complement any main dish or be a refreshing salad for lunch.
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 10 minutes - Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4-6 People
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Mustard
- 3/4 cup Peppered Bacon Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 1 head Iceberg Lettuce, quartered
- 4 Bacon Slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup Blue Cheese, crumbled
- Fresh Black Pepper
- In a food processor or blender add the egg, vinegar, salt, mustard, and 3/4 cup Frantoia or Avocado Oil.
- Cover and blend for about 10 seconds on a low speed. Without stopping the blender, slowly drizzle in the additional 3/4 cup Peppered Bacon EVO. Add the crumbled blue cheese and process just until combined.
- Arrange wedged iceberg on a plate and top with dressing, crumbled bacon, tomatoes, blue cheese and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Enjoy!
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.