BBQ Marinade -Kit
Dinner does not have to be boring. Follow these quick recipes and you'll be amazed how delicious your next dinner will be!
1. Butterfly your Meat / Fish or pound with mallet for even cooking.
2. Place Meat / Fish in a bowl or disposable ziplock for easy clean up.
3. Let marinade at least 30 minutes and up to 6 hours.
BBQ Marinade Kit:
- Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil 100ml: (3 Tbsps) A must have for all garlic lovers! Take pleasure in the smooth but robust flavor of slowly roasted, sweet garlic that combines beautifully with this high quality extra virgin olive oil.
- Smoked Balsamic Vinegar 100ml: (2 Tbsps) Imagine the amazing flavors of fresh smoked bbq blended with a sweet, thick, luscious richness of balsamic vinegar and you have this magic sauce! An amazing addition to everything from grilled chicken and steak to brussel sprouts and potatoes.
- Kansas City BBQ Dry Rub: (2 tsp) No barbecue is complete without tender, well flavored meat and this is the key ingredient to make that happen! Simply season your meat liberally with BBQ Dry Rub, smoke or grill to mouthwatering tenderness, and slather with your favorite BBQ sauce. This spice blend is also great on potatoes, corn and veggies.
- Applewood Sea Salt: (1 tsp) Sweet applewood from the Yakima Valley fuels the fire that flavors this naturally smoked sea salt. Enjoy this bold flavored salt over fish, shellfish, poultry, and pork.
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.