Balsamic Whiskey Cream Sauce - Recipe
Regular price $0.00
What could be better than whiskey, balsamic and steak? This easy to make, mouthwatering sauce will have you licking your plate and craving more. Enjoy over coffee rubbed steak, pork, wild game,Quinoa or roasted potatoes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes - Cook Time: 15 minutes - Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: ½ cup
- 1 Onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup Whiskey
- 2 Tbsp Chocolate Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
...* Highlighted items available in-store
- In a large sauté pan, heat the oil. Add the onions, season with salt, and cook until soft and slightly caramelized, about 10 minutes.
- Add the whiskey and Chocolate Espresso Balsamic Vinegar to deglaze the pan. Scrape up any yummy brown bits and stir as the liquid reduces over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the cream and allow to cook another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve over coffee rubbed steak, pork, or wild game, toss with pasta or quinoa, or use as a gravy for mashed potatoes. Enjoy!