Bacon & Sriracha Brussel Sprouts- Recipe
Regular price $0.00
This Bacon & Sriracha Roasted Brussel Sprouts recipe is a tasty way to create a sweet & spicy combination that you and your guests are sure to enjoy. You can try any other Vegetable, if you are a bacon & sriracha Lover, then this recipe is a must to try.
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 25 minutes - Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4-6 People
- 20 Brussel Sprouts, cut in half
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 slices Bacon, diced small
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange the halved brussel sprouts evenly on a baking sheet, cut side down. Do not overcrowd.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle evenly with slices of bacon, salt and pepper.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and roast for 20 minutes.
- Remove, drizzle with Sriracha Balsamic. Bake another 5 minutes to allow the vinegar to caramelize.