Apple Coleslaw with Creamy Citrus Dressing- Recipe
Regular price $0.00
This sweet and savory coleslaw combo is amazing alongside slow cooked bbq meats. Substituting Greek yogurt, apples, and tangerine balsamic vinegar we can avoid using mayo and sugar, making it healthier and more flavorful.
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 0 minutes - Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 8-10 servings
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 cup Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 small Fennel Bulb, shredded
- 1 medium Cabbage, cored and shredded
- 4 Apples peeled, cored, and shredded
- 1/2 pack Bacon, cooked crispy and crumbled
- Mix all ingredients except bacon in a large bowl.
- Serve immediately topped with bacon or let sit in the fridge overnight, topping with bacon right before serving.
- ALL HIGHLIGHTED ITEMS AVAILABLE @ BROVELLI OILS VINEGARS & GIFTS
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.