Parmesan Truffled Potatoes- Recipe
Regular price $0.00
Take your mashed potatoes to the next level with this flavorful recipe. Top with Black Truffle Sea Salt and Parmesan Asiago Dipper for an extra special side dish.
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 15 minutes - Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 6 large Russet Potatoes
- 6 Tbsp Black Truffle Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Half & Half or 2% Milk
- 4 Tbsp Parmesan Asiago Dipper
- 2 tsp Black Truffle Sea Salt
- Slice the potatoes into ¼” thick slices. Place in a large stock pot and cover with water. Allow the water to come to a boil and cook the potatoes for 12 minutes, do not overcook, or the potatoes could produce a glue like finished product. Drain the liquid off of the potatoes.
- With a potato masher, smash the dry potatoes without adding any other liquid or seasoning.
- Once the potatoes are mashed, add the black truffle olive oil, milk, Parmesan Asiago dipper, and black truffle sea salt. Mix to combine and taste for seasoning, adding more salt or fresh ground black pepper as necessary. Enjoy!
* ALL HIGHLIGHTED ITEMS AVAILABLE IN STORE OR ONLINE *