Thai Lettuce Wraps - recipe
Regular price $0.00
Take a bite of the tropics with the sweet juiciness of ripe mango paired in perfect harmony with Italian White Wine Vinegar in these Thai Mango Lettuce Wraps. You won't be able to stop eating!
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 15 minutes - Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4-6 People
- 1 lb Ground Meat (beef, pork, chicken, bison or combo)
- 1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Mango Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce or Tamari
- 1 tsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 Head Butter Lettuce, carefully separated
- 1 Pkg Bean Sprouts
- 1 Mango, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 Cucumber, seeded, peeled, and sliced thin
- 1/2 Cup Peanuts, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro, chopped
- 2-3 Tbsp Mango Balsamic Vinegar for garnish
- Heat the oil in a medium size skillet. Add the meat and brown, breaking apart to crumble.
- Meanwhile, create the sauce by whisking together the fish sauce, Mango Vinegar, soy sauce, and Toasted Sesame Oil. Once the meat is browned, drizzle with the sauce and cook until the liquid absorbs. Salt to taste.
- Create the lettuce wraps by layering the butter lettuce with bean sprouts, ground meat, mango, cucumber, peanuts, and cilantro. Finish with a drizzle of Mango Vinegar. Gently wrap and enjoy.
* HIGHLIGHTED ITEMS @ BROVELLI OILS, VINEGARS & GIFTS
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.