Sriracha Taco Salad - recipe
Regular price $0.00
Bring the garden to your table with the bright, crisp flavors of fresh red peppers paired in perfect harmony with Italian White Wine Vinegar. Enjoy the sweet, savory tang of this Sriracha vinegar as a dressing for fresh garden or pasta salads; for finishing grilled beef, pork, chicken, or seafood; or as a secret ingredient in your next Bacon Bloody Mary.
Combine with Tahitian Lime Olive Oil, Vera Cruz Chili Olive Oil, or Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil when making dressings, marinades, and dipping with bread.
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 15 minutes - Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4-6 People
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil (Tahitian Lime or Cilantro Olive Oil)
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 4 Cups Salad Greens
- 1/2 Red Pepper, sliced thin
- 1/2 Cup Black Olives, sliced
- Handful of Tortilla Chips
- 1 Avocado, sliced thin
- 1/8 cup Cilantro Oil to drizzle
- Sriracha Balsamic Vinegar for garnish
- Create the dressing by combining the Sriracha Balsamic Vinegar, olive oil, & sea salt.
- In a medium sauté skillet, brown the ground beef along with the seasoning. Add the dressing and heat.
- Arrange the greens on a serving platter. Top with the ground beef mixture and remaining ingredients. Finish with an extra drizzle of Sriracha Balsamic. Enjoy!
* HIGHLIGHTED ITEMS @ BROVELLI OILS, VINEGARS & GIFTS
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.