Wild Garlic & Mushroom Quiche- Recipe
Regular price $0.00
This savory Quiche is filled with mushrooms, sautéed with Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil, seasoned perfectly with Smokey Bacon Sea Salt, and sprinkled with cheese makes the perfect breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack!
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 25 minutes - Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 6 - 8 People
- 10 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Wild Garlic Dried Herb Blend
- 2 Tbsp Milk or Cream
- 2 – 3 cups Crimini Mushrooms, cut into quarters
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400℉.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together the eggs, Wild Garlic Dried Herb Blend, and milk. Set aside.
- Heat a 10" – 12” oven safe skillet with olive oil. Once hot, add the mushrooms and cook until they begin to sweat their liquid, 3 - 5 minutes. Season with salt and spread evenly across the pan.
- With the heat at medium, pour the egg mixture over the mushrooms and resist the urge to stir!
- Allow to cook on the stove until the edge of the eggs begin to set, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and transfer to the oven. Let the Quiche cook another 5 – 10 minutes until the inside is set (not jiggly).
- Enjoy for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or as a snack!
* ALL HIGHLIGHTED ITEMS @ BROVELLI OILS, VINEGARS & GIFTS
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.