Spiced Berry Slush Drink- Recipe
Regular price $0.00
A sweet and refreshing holiday themed drink great either with or without the alcohol. Rim each glass with the Sugar & Spice Dipper for a sweet twist that will take your tastebuds on a holiday adventure. "Sugar & Spice Dipper is like Christmas in a can!"
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 00 minutes - Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2-4 servings
- 10 oz bag berries Frozen
- 2 Tbsp Sugar & Spice Dipper
- 1/8 cup Honey Simple Syrup
- 8 oz Gin or Vodka
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- In a blender, pulse the cranberries, sugar & spice, honey, booze, and orange juice until smooth.
- Add the ice and puree until slushy.
- Rim the glasses by dipping them in orange juice to wet then the sugar & spice dipper. Pour the cranberry crush into the rimmed glasses and enjoy!
* ALL HIGHLIGHTED ITEMS AVAILABLE IN STORE OR ONLINE *
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.