Garlic & Black Truffle Pizza- Recipe
There are endless possibilities when it comes to pizza toppings but we wanted to make this one simple. This olive oil based sauce is the perfect pizza for a weeknight where you don’t feel like making your homemade marinara sauce. Umami and savory truffle, melty cheese, and crisp crust makes this pizza a real winner. Now you have a reason to eat pizza multiple times a week.
...Prep Time: 5 ins- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes- Total Time: 15-20 minutes
1 Premade Pizza Dough
¼ cup Black Truffle Olive Oil, plus more to drizzle
2 Cloves Garlic
2 Tbsp. Herb & Garlic Dipper
1.5 cups Parmesan Cheese, finely grated
8 oz. Mozzarella
2 Tbsp. Sweet Basil Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 500F. Use a pizza stone or a cookie sheet upside down and preheat with the oven.
- Roll pizza dough out on parchment paper or a floured surface until the crust is about ½” thick.
- Mix Black Truffle Olive Oil, garlic, and Herb & Garlic Dipper and spread over pizza dough. Top with parmesan and mozzarella. Drizzle with Black Truffle Olive Oil.
- Set pizza on a preheated pizza stone or cookie sheet and bake until the crust is crisp and cheese is melted, about 10-11 minutes.
- Top with Sweet Basil Balsamic Vinegar