Pasta Puttanesca Recipe - Gift Crate
Regular price $68.00
For the Italian food lover in your life, this pasta gift crate includes everything to make a simple pasta puttanesca along with the ingredients to make the sauce from scratch.
Gift Crate Includes:
- Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil 100ml: A must have for all garlic lovers! Take pleasure in the smooth but robust flavor of slowly roasted, sweet garlic that combines beautifully with this high quality extra virgin olive oil.
- Full sized Miscuglio: This Italian "hodgepodge" of herbs adds exquisite flavor to everyday foods.
- Puttanesca Sauce: Puttanesca is a pasta sauce created in the mind-20th century in Naples made from tomatoes, olive oil, anchovies, olives, capers, and garlic. This zesty sauce is produced in a tomato growing area of Campania and full of rich flavor from the capers, olives, and anchovies.
- Handcrafted Italian Pasta:The best pasta you will ever taste, this beauty is handcrafted in Italy using organic wheat. It is bronze die extruded and air dried naturally in the Italian countryside to ensure maximum nutrient retention and quality taste. It is like traveling to Italy and eating pasta fresh from a little old grandma.
- Pasta Rocks: Found deep within the Himalayan Mountains from ancient seas, this salt has naturally occurring trace minerals. Use Pasta Rocks to salt water for cooking pasta or rice, poaching eggs, or blanching vegetables.
- Gift Wrap: Comes securely packed in the wooden crate with a colorful bow.
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.