Twice Baked Cheddar Avocado Stuffed Potatoes - Recipe
THE TWICE BAKED POTATO IS HANDS DOWN ONE OF OUR FAVORITE WAYS TO PREPARE A POTATO! SALTY, CREAMY, CHEESY, AND A LITTLE SPICY THIS WILL BECOME YOUR NEW FAVORITE WAY TO PREPARE SPUDS! THE CHEDDAR & JALAPENO DIPPER HAS JUST ENOUGH HEAT TO BRING DEPTH TO YOUR POTATO BUT IS STILL MILD ENOUGH FOR THE KIDS TO ENJOY! COOKING TIP: BAKE THE POTATOES THE DAY BEFORE TO ALLOW ENOUGH TIME TO COOK AND COOL BEFORE PREPARING THE INSIDES! THIS IS THE PERFECT SIDE FOR ANY STEAK LOVER!
...Prep Time: 20 mins- Cook Time: 1 hour and 30 minutes- Total Time: 1 hour and 50 minutes
6 Russet Potatoes
5 Tbsp Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil
4 tsp Smokey Bacon Sea Salt
2 Tbsp Cheddar Jalapeno Dipper
1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
2 cup Grated Cheddar Cheese, plus more for topping
2 pieces Bacon, crispy and crumbled
1 Jalapeno, diced
- Set the oven to 400F.
- Use a fork to poke holes in your potato then rub potatoes with 1 tbsp olive oil and 2 tsp salt. Place on the oven rack and bake until easily pierced with a knife, about 60-90 minutes.
- Once cool enough to handle, cut potatoes into half lengthwise and scoop out potatoes into a large bowl, making sure to leave skin intact to stuff later.
- In the bowl with the potatoes add in your 3 Tbsp olive oil, 2 tsp salt, avocado, dipper, greek yogurt, and 2 cups cheese. Smash until well combined.
- Place potato skins on a baking tray or baking dish. Scoop your potato mixture back into your potatoes skins and top with cheddar cheese and 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Place potatoes in the oven and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Top with bacon and jalapenos, serve immediately.
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.