Spaghetti Squash with Sauteed Vegetables - Recipe
Regular price $0.00
Winter comfort food at its finest! Our Miscuglio Italian Dried Herb Blend brings out the rich, deep flavors of spaghetti squash, eggplant and zucchini in this healthy twist.
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 50 minutes - Total Time: 60 minutes
Yield: 6-8 Servings
- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- 3-4 Tbsp Miscuglio Italian Dried Herb Blend
- 1 Eggplant
- 1-2 Zucchini
- 1 Orange Pepper
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Onion
- 1 14 oz can diced Tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Using a fork, poke the squash all over. Microwave for 2-5 minutes to soften slightly.
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, remove the seeds and discard. Drizzle the meaty sides liberally with olive oil and season with Miscuglio and sea salt.
- Arrange, meaty side down, on a sheet pan. Cook in preheated oven for 20 minutes while you prepare the other veggies.
- Cube the remaining veggies into 1" pieces. Arrange around the partially cooked squash and season everything with another drizzle of olive oil and sprinkle of Miscuglio and sea salt.
- Roast everything together for another 30 minutes, adding the tomatoes the last 5-10 minutes.
- Using a fork, scrape the squash into a serving platter (careful it will be hot!). Spoon the roasted veggies atop your healthy noodles and enjoy!
* ALL HIGHLIGHTED ITEMS AVAILABLE @ BROVELLI OILS, VINEGARS & GIFTS
THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL PLACE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FUTURE GIFTS THAT YOU WOULD WANT.